Pilot Controlled Lighting Controller
About the Product
Permits pilots to turn on airfield lights utilizing their existing the aircraft VHF 118-137 MHZ band radio when flying to an airport or heliport.
ICAO and FAA regulations and CAP437 (offshore helipads)
- Operating Voltage: 12VDC, 48VDC, 110VAC, 240VAC, etc
- Control Capacity: Customized
- Body Material: Painted Metal Box (SS316, SS304 is optional)
- Overall Size (mm): 400×300×200 (Standard, others optional)
- Installation Size (mm): 360×260×θ10 (Standard, others optional)
- Weight (kg): 5 (Standard, others optional)
- Product Life Expectancy: 20 years
- Ambient Temperature(℃): -55~70
- Humidity: 0~95%
- Wind Speed: 80m/s
- Waterproof: IP65
- Solar System
- Light Intensity Adjustment
- Low maintenance costs
- Protected from input transients, output overload, over-voltage, and over temperature conditions.
- System may be set to respond to 3, 5 or 7 clicks (default setting: 3 clicks) to turn on the lights, after the expected working time (15 minutes as the factory setting), the lights will turn off automatically.
- Adjustable activation duration (user programmable 5, 15, 30, 45 and 60 minutes) (default setting: 15 minutes).
- Frequency of signal transmission: 137-174/400-470MHZ Frequency of signal reception: 118-136MHZ
- Solar system (solar panel, battery) is optional for AH-HP/G-VHF