AH-LS/E Solar Powered Airport Runway Light
About the Product
Solar Powered Runway Light can be provided with power supply without power transmission cables by solar power, so it is suitable for those locations which are hard to lay the cable or lack of power supply.
- Mode: AH-LS/E
- Standard: ICAO Annex 14
- Light intensity: 15 cd
- Working mode: Built-in photocell allows automatic illumination at night, defaulting to non-illuminating during the daylight.
- Material: Base – Profession Marine Aluminum Alloy
- Housing – PC
- Flash rate: Steady-burning Mode
- Light source: LED
- Service life of LED: 100,000 hours
- Operating voltage: DC6.4V, environmentally aware long-life recyclable batteries.
- Overall Size(mm): Φ162 by 160
- Installation Size(mm): Φ140 by M6
- Weight: 1Kg
- Emitting Color: White
- Ambient Temperature: -55 °C to +70 °C
- Wind load: 80m/s
- PC material with good impact protection strength, thermal stability, high transmittance.
- International advanced solar panel reaching at least 10 years service life.
- Comprehensive protection in voltage short, over-voltage, floating Charge and temperature.
- International-advanced cold and special LED with low power consumption, high brightness and service life of light source reaching 100,000 hours.
- Strong corrosion resistance; rain, shock, and vibration protection. UV protected.
- Clean, renewable, green and reliable energy source.
- Dusk-to-dawn operation: Built-in photocell allows illumination automatically at night, defaulting to non-illuminating during daylight.
- At least 50 hours of continuous operation without sunshine.
- Recyclable batteries with the low environmental impact.
- IP67 protection standard, full sealing structure.