Category: Calibration Gases
About Calibration Gases
Airwave Electronics offers both disposable cylinders for calibration gases and a 116-litre refillable cylinder that provides an economical and environmentally conscientious alternative to the disposable gas cylinders.
Single component gases include Methane, Propane, Pentane, Ammonia, Hydrogen Sulphide, Carbon Monoxide, Nitrogen Dioxide, Sulphur Dioxide, Ammonia and others. Multi-component mixtures are also available, contact Airwave Electronics to inquire about our dual, tri and quad gas mixtures.
Calsmart™ – Refillable Cylinder for Calibration Gases
The Calsmart™ 116-litre refillable cylinder provides an economical and environmentally conscientious alternative to the disposable cylinders of its class. The Calsmart™ delivers twice the volume of gas as do disposable cylinders, and its portability allows it to fit easily into standard carrying cases. These cylinders accommodate both pure and mixed gases to fit a variety of needs. The efficiency and economical benefits of this refillable cylinder will appeal to the “smart” buyer interested in growing their company’s operations.
- 116-liter refillable holds pure and mixed gases
- Double the capacity of a 58-litre disposable cylinder dimensions
- Portable and lightweight, fits standard carrying cases
- Increases efficiency and reduces costs of shipping and ordering
- Eliminates disposal fees and regulatory paperwork
- Pressure: 1000 PSI
- Gas type: Reactive/non-reactive
- Dimensions: 14.3” x 3.5”
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- Valve inlet: C10
- Regulator: Standard C10 regulator
- Contents: 4 cu. ft.
Disposable Cylinders for Calibration Gases
Airwave Electronics provides disposable cylinders of a full range of calibration gases that are compatible with a wide variety of gas detection equipment. Applications include monitoring industrial workplaces, medical laboratories, industrial hygiene and environmental assessments.
Single component gases include:
- Hydrogen Sulphide (H2S)
- Methane (CH4)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Propane (C3)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Pentane (C5)
- Sulphur Dioxide (SO2)
- Ammonia (NH4) and others.
Multi-component mixtures are also available in Dual, Tri and Quad mixtures.
- 11 litre Bump aerosol with trigger for bump testing
- 17 litre Non-reactive gases
- 34 litre Reactive/Non-reactive gases
- 58 litre Reactive gases
- 74 litre Reactive gases
- 103 litre Non-reactive gases